The FloJet Beer Pump is designed to dispense any type of beer through long or short, vertical or horizontal beer runs even with small bore tubing. This pump, driven by air or C02, allows the proper amount of pressure to be applied to the keg or serving vessel to insure correct internal carbonation of the product while providing the correct pour rate at the faucet. Beer and gas are totally separated, drive gas never touches the product. Changing the pumping pressure does not affect the carbonation level of the beer. Operating pressure 20 psi minimum - 90 psi maximum.
- FJ-G56 - FloJet beer pump 3/8'' - 1/2'' inlet/outlet fittings
- FJ-FRV01 - Flow reversal valve - beer lines can be cleaned using reverse flow
- FJ01522 - Gas inlet offset tee valve
- FJ01523 - Gas inlet offset left elbow
- FJ01524 - Gas inlet offset right elbow